Lewisville Drumline Invitational
2023 LEWISVILLE DRUMLINE INVITATIONAL – Saturday, November 4th, 2023
Any high school drumline. All members of the drumline must be in compliance with all U.I.L. and H.B. 72 extracurricular activity and eligibility rules.
Entry fee is $175. Entry Deadline is Friday, October 13th. Groups must submit an online entry form, and pay online or send entry fee to:
Lewisville High School Band Attention: Julianna Fletcher
1098 West Main Street
Lewisville, TX 75067
- Make your check payable to “Lewisville High School Band Boosters,” and indicate “Lewisville Drumline Invitational” in the memo/comment area.
- Indicate clearly on the check your group’s school name.
- Entry Deadline is October 13th. Late entries, please email FletcherJulianna@lisd.net for availability. Late entries will be placed on a waitlist pending performance slot availability. Late registration fee is $225.
- Entries are not considered official until paid in full. Drumlines not paid prior to October 13th may be subject to late registration fee.
DIVISIONS and CLASSIFICATIONS
The host school reserves the right to make adjustments to the segmentation to maintain even contest groupings. Notification to the appropriate directors will be given prior to the contest.
For the following Divisions and Classifications definitions and counts, “members” will refer to only “percussionists”, including all front ensemble (including keyboard/piano) and battery players. Any wind members or soloists will not be included in your drumline count for classification or judging purposes.
Standstill Open | Advanced Experienced Drumlines
- Maroon Classification consists of groups with 25 or fewer members
- Silver Classification consists of groups with 26 or more members
Standstill A | Novice and Intermediate Experienced Drumlines
- Maroon Classification consists of groups with 20 or fewer members
- Silver Classification consists of groups with 21 or more members
- New School or Junior Varsity group, any size
- Any size group, non-scored (judges comments only)
Performance order will be drawn by lottery based on classification and group registration dates as explained under “Entry” determined by the time stamp on the electronic registration or mailed in registration with the following exceptions:
- The host reserves the right to move the performance time to accommodate unavoidable conflicts, such as academic conflicts, SAT testing and other published UIL events. Please state any conflicts on the registration form.
- Late or wait-listed entries will be reviewed by the host and will receive performance times available on the schedule as published.
- Outstanding Bass Drum Line in each class
- Outstanding Snareline in each class
- Outstanding Tenor Line in each class
- Outstanding Cymbal line in each class
- Outstanding Front Ensemble in each class
- 5th and 4th place awards in each class
- 3rd and 2nd place awards in each class
- Champion of each class
For PARENTS & ATTENDEES
Saturday, November 4, 2023
The Lewisville Drumline Invitational will be held at Lewisville High School in Lewisville, Texas.
Ticket prices for the Lewisville Drumline Invitational are $12.00 per adult and $6.00 per student with a student ID. Tickets can be purchased at the gate.
Lewisville Venue Map
- Concessions and Official LDI Merchandise will be available for purchase!
- Shirts are $25 each
PRE-ORDER LDI SHIRTS HERE! Show receipt at booth for pickup
- Personal photo and video are allowed, but for the interest of those performing on the field, please silence all cell phones prior to entering the stands.