Lewisville Drumline Invitational
November 6, 2021
- $175--Early Registration for entries and payments accepted before October 8th, 2021
- $200--Late Registration for entries and payments accepted October 9th- October 15th, 2021
- Registration is open to the first 35 registered drumlines
- Registration closes on Friday October 15th, 2021
- Entries received after the deadline will be placed on a waiting list
- Entry fee payments must be received in a timely manner in order to reserve a performance slot.
- UIL No Pass/No Play rules apply
- Classifications will not be adjusted due to eligibility issues
- LDI contest director reserves the right to adjust drumline classifications based on number of members at registration.
- Payments may be made via pay pal, district accounts (please request pertinent information in a timely manner), and check. PLEASE DO NOT HAND DELIVER CHECKS ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT.
- Please make all payments payable to: Lewisville High School Band Boosters. No refunds.
- Please mail all entries to: Lewisville High School Band Attention: Quiyan Murphy 1098 West Main Street Lewisville, TX 75067
- Small Stand Still A 11 or less in the battery excluding cymbals 20 or less total membership
- Small Stand Still B 11 or more in the battery excluding cymbals 21 or more total membership
- Large Stand Still A 12 or more in the battery excluding cymbals Total membership of 26-29
- Large Stand Still B 12 or more in the battery excluding cymbals Total membership of 30 or more
- Drumline Show-Any size battery that includes marching for the majority of the program
- Festival-Non competitive classification for judges comments only
- Novice Class-Non varsity or new school classification any size battery-this category will be scored
Please direct any questions or concerns to: